Community League U9 – U19 Team Official Indoor Season Info.
COMMUNITY LEAGUE – INDOOR SEASON INFO
For Community Teams Only
Community Coaches, Assistant Coaches and Managers should ensure they have downloaded all of the items on this page and have read over all information very carefully.
You are responsible for knowing all of this information about the season.
NOTE: additional items may be posted or documents updated here prior to the beginning of the season. Please check back for updates on this page.
U9 – U19 Community Teams EMSA League – Indoor 2021 – 2022
Special COVID Season Information and Procedures:
- EMSA COVID- GUIDELINE 2021-2022 Indoor Season (updated January 31st, 2022)
- COVID Contact Tracing Log for Teams – No longer required as the ESA Facilities and the Edmonton Soccer Dome have implemented the “Restriction Exemption Program” as per the Alberta Government requirement.
- COVID Symptoms Checklist for Teams
Community General Season Info:
- Team Officials Handbook: This is a synopsis of the most FAQ about EMSA rules, regulations and policies to be used for quick reference.
- Rules and Regulations Acknowledgement (signed by a team official & submitted by Thursday OCTOBER 21, 2021)
- Community Post Season Commitment Form (signed by a team official & submitted by Friday December 10, 2021) UPDATED Nov 26**
- Trialist/Guest Player Form (updated Oct 1st to allow unlimited trialists as per EMSA Board approval)
- Tentative Indoor Playing Days
- Schedules and Electronic Coach Kits
- Team Officials and Bench Attendants
- Complete EMSA Rules & Regulations
EMSA City Finals Website
- EMSA City Finals Website U11-U19 Community Teams
- City Finals Rules and Regulations 2022
- EMSA City Finals Triallist Form
- City Finals Login Instructions
EMSA All Star
Rules and Regulations
Community Game Sheets & Online Scoring:
- Electronic Game Sheet Procedure
- How to Enter Jersey Numbers on Electronic Game Sheets
- How to Download Your Teams List/Photos for your digital EMSA I.D E-Cards
- How to Print Electronic Game Sheets
- Game Sheet Submission & Scoring Games
- How to Score Games in the EMSA Portal
- Blank Game Sheet (print and keep a few in your kit in case there are issues printing the electronic version)
- How to Enter Player Card #’s on Game Sheets if you do not use EMSA issued I.D. cards (for St. Albert, Sher. Park, etc) — if you use EMSA I.D. cards your card numbers will automatically populate on the game sheet for you.
Community Rescheduling Requests for Tournaments:
Community Game Information/Rule Modifications:
- U9 and U11 Community Rule Modifications
- Rules of Indoor Soccer 2021-2022 TBA
Community Referee Assignor & Referee Liaison Program:
- Ref Assignor Contact: Ed Charpentier is the EMSA Referee Director and Assignor firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mandatory Referee Liaison Program
Community EMSA I.D. Cards:
Community EMSA Correspondence:
Community Field Information & Facility Passes Edmonton Soccer Centres
- Edmonton Soccer Association Facility Maps
- Edmonton Soccer Association Facility Camera Policy
- Facility Pass Memo Boarded
- Edmonton Soccer Association Rules and Regulations
- Tri Leisure Centre Spruce Grove
EMSA Codes of Conduct:
Salute to Soccer with the Edmonton Oil Kings: