Tier 5 & 6 Community League U9 – U19 Team Official Indoor Season Info.
Tier 5 & 6 COMMUNITY LEAGUE – INDOOR SEASON INFO
For Tier 5 & 6 Community Teams Only
Community Coaches, Assistant Coaches and Managers should ensure they have downloaded all of the items on this page and have read over all information very carefully.
You are responsible for knowing all of this information about the season.
NOTE: additional items may be posted or documents updated here prior to the beginning of the season. Please check back for updates on this page.
U9 – U19 Community Teams EMSA Tier 5 & 6 – Indoor Season 2022 – 2023
Tier 5 & 6 Community General Season Info:
- Team Officials Handbook: Synopsis of EMSA rules, regulations and policies to be used for quick reference.
- Rules and Regulations Acknowledgement (Electronic Form) DUE Thursday OCTOBER 13, 2022
- Community Post Season Commitment Form (Electronic Form) DUE DECEMBER 9, 2022
- Trialist/Guest Player Form
- Tentative Indoor Playing Days
- Schedules and Season Information
- Complete EMSA Rules & Regulations
Tier 5 & 6 Community Game Sheets & Online Scoring:
- Electronic Game Sheet Procedure
- How to Enter Jersey Numbers on Electronic Game Sheets
- How to Download Your Teams List/Photos for your digital EMSA I.D E-Cards
- How to Print Electronic Game Sheets
- Game Sheet Submission & Scoring Games
- How to Score Games in the EMSA Portal
- Blank Game Sheet (print and keep a few in your kit in case there are issues printing the electronic version)
- How to Enter Player Card #’s on Game Sheets if you do not use EMSA issued I.D. cards (for St. Albert, Sher. Park, etc) — if you use EMSA I.D. cards your card numbers will automatically populate on the game sheet for you.
Tier 5 & 6 Community Rescheduling Requests for Tournaments:
Tier 5 & 6 Community Game Information/Rule Modifications:
- U9 and U11 Community Rule Modifications
- Team Officials and Bench Attendants on the Bench
- Technical Trainers/Directors on the Bench
- EMSA Policy – Visual Recording
Tier 5 & 6 Community Referee Assignor & Referee Liaison Program:
- Ref Assignor Contact: Ed Charpentier is the EMSA Referee Director and Assignor firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mandatory Referee Liaison Program
Tier 5 & 6 Community EMSA I.D. Cards:
- EMSA I.D. Card Requirements
- How to Obtain an EMSA I.D. E-Card (Players and Team Officials)
- How to Download Your Team’s List/Photos of your digital EMSA I.D. E – Cards
Tier 5 & 6 Community EMSA Correspondence:
Tier 5 & 6 Community Field Information & Facility Passes Edmonton Soccer Centre’s
- Edmonton Soccer Association Facility Maps
- Edmonton Soccer Association Facility Camera Policy
- Facility Pass Memo Boarded
- Edmonton Soccer Association Rules and Regulations
- Tri Leisure Centre Spruce Grove
EMSA Codes of Conduct: