Community League U9 – U19 Team Official Indoor Season Info.
COMMUNITY LEAGUE – INDOOR SEASON INFO
For Community Teams Only
Community Coaches, Assistant Coaches and Managers should ensure they have downloaded all of the items on this page and have read over all information very carefully.
You are responsible for knowing all of this information about the season.
NOTE: additional items may be posted or documents updated here prior to the beginning of the season. Please check back for updates on this page.
U9 – U19 Community Teams EMSA League – Indoor 2020 – 2021
Special COVID Season Information and Procedures:
- COVID 19 – EMSA Community Season Format (subject to change)
- Synopsis of COVID Game Information and Procedures
- COVID Contact Tracing Log for Teams
- COVID Symptoms Checklist for Teams
- COVID Team Referee Feedback Form (Electronic Form)
Community General Season Info:
- Team Officials Handbook: TBA —– This is a synopsis of the most FAQ about EMSA rules, regulations and policies to be used for quick reference.
- Rules and Regulations Acknowledgement (to be signed by a team official and submitted by OCTOBER 16, 2020)
- Community Post Season Commitment Form – TBA
- Trialist Form
- Tentative Indoor Playing Days
- Schedules and Electronic Coach Kits
- Team Officials on the Bench
- Bench Attendants
- Complete EMSA Rules & Regulations
Community Game Sheets & Online Scoring:
- Electronic Game Sheet Procedure
- How to Enter Jersey Numbers on Electronic Game Sheets
- How to Print Electronic Game Sheets
- Game Sheet Submission & Scoring Games
- How to Score Games in the EMSA Portal
- Blank Game Sheet (print and keep a few in your kit in case there are issues printing the electronic version)
- How to Enter Player Card #’s on Game Sheets if you do not use EMSA issued I.D. cards (for St. Albert, Sher. Park, etc) — if you use EMSA I.D. cards your card numbers will automatically populate on the game sheet for you.
Community Rescheduling Requests for Tournaments, Grads or Exams:
Community Game Information/Rule Modifications:
Community Referee Assignor & Referee Liaison Program:
- Ref Assignor Contact – Ed Charpentier is the EMSA Referee Director and Assignor.
- Mandatory Referee Liaison Program
Community EMSA I.D. Cards:
Community EMSA Correspondence:
Community Field Information & Facility Passes Edmonton Soccer Centres and Spruce Grove
- Edmonton Soccer Association COVID Facility Procedure – TBA
- Edmonton Soccer Association Facility Camera Policy
- Edmonton Soccer Association Boarded Facility Passes
- Edmonton Soccer Association Rules and Regulations
- Tri Leisure Centre Spruce Grove COVID Facility Procedure
EMSA Codes of Conduct: