EMSA Fall League
EMSA FALL LEAGUE 2021
EMSA will be hosting the EMSA FALL LEAGUE this Outdoor Season from September 7 to 30, 2021.
All details are listed below:
- DATE: September 7 to 30, 2021
- PARTICIPANT: this League is open to EMSA Members only of both Club (U9 – U19) and Community (U9 – U19)
- FEE is $475.00 per team
- Teams will receive 5-6 games
- Game days are Monday through Thursday (1 – 2 games per week)
- All games will be 2 x 30 minute halves
- Games can start as early as 6:00pm
- Games will be played City Wide (including possible games in St. Albert).
- ROSTER SIZE is maximum 25 players
- SCHEDULES released on the EMSA website on September 1, 2021 HERE
- REGISTRATION: If your team is interested, please contact your EMSA Zones/Clubs (here the contacts list) , they will be responsible for registering players, forming teams and placing them in the Outdoor 2021 Fall League divisions in the EMSA Portal.