- It is expected that all referees treat players, coaches, parents and each other with respect. Be professional both on and off the field and apply the rules of the game. It is always easier to de-escalate the situation, before it gets out of hand by being polite.
- It is expected that all referees will wear the appropriate uniform to all games.
- It is expected that any cancellation of games will be given with at least 48 hours of notice. Unless there is an emergency.
- It is expected that all referees will inform the Assignor if there is a no-show.
- It is expected that referees will honor their assignments and will not turn back or switch games because of pay or other reasons.