City Wide League U9 – U19 Team Official Indoor Season Info.
CITY WIDE LEAGUE U9 – U19– INDOOR SEASON INFO
For Tiers 3 – 7 City Wide Teams Only
Community Coaches, Assistant Coaches and Managers should ensure they have downloaded all of the items on this page and have read over all information very carefully.
You are responsible for knowing all of this information about the season.
NOTE: additional items may be posted or documents updated here prior to the beginning of the season. Please check back for updates on this page.
U9 – U19 City Wide Teams EMSA Tier 3 – 7 – Indoor Season 2022 – 2023
City Wide General Season Info:
- Team Officials Handbook: Synopsis of EMSA rules, regulations and policies to be used for quick reference.
- City Wide Rules and Regulations Form
- U11 Post Season Commitment Form DUE January 6, 2022. https://forms.gle/ZyRV4nHe6S2P57fi7
- U13- U19 Post Season Commitment Form DUE January 6, 2022. https://forms.gle/H4xxph7A3T6SZpEe8
- Trialist/Guest Player Form
- Tentative Indoor Playing Days
- Schedules and Season Information
- Complete EMSA Rules & Regulations
City Wide Game Sheets & Online Scoring:
- Electronic Game Sheet Procedure
- How to Enter Jersey Numbers on Electronic Game Sheets
- How to Download Your Teams List/Photos for your digital EMSA I.D E-Cards
- How to Print Electronic Game Sheets
- Game Sheet Submission & Scoring Games
- How to Score Games in the EMSA Portal
- Blank Game Sheet (print and keep a few in your kit in case there are issues printing the electronic version)
- How to Enter Player Card #’s on Game Sheets if you do not use EMSA issued I.D. cards (for St. Albert, Sher. Park, etc) — if you use EMSA I.D. cards your card numbers will automatically populate on the game sheet for you.
City Wide Rescheduling Requests for Tournaments:
City Wide Game Information/Rule Modifications:
- U9 and U11 BOARDED Rule Modifications Updated Dec 6
- Team Officials and Bench Attendants on the Bench
- Technical Trainers/Directors on the Bench
- EMSA Policy – Visual Recording
Referee Assignor & Referee Liaison Program:
- Ref Assignor Contact: Ed Charpentier is the EMSA Referee Director and Assignor email@example.com
- Mandatory Referee Liaison Program
EMSA I.D. Cards:
- October 6 EMSA-I.D.-Card-Requirements
- October 26 How to Obtain your EMSA e-card(Players and Team Officials)
- How to Download Your Team’s List/Photos of your digital EMSA I.D. E – Cards
Field Information & Facility Passes Edmonton Soccer Centre’s
- Edmonton Soccer Association Facility Maps
- Edmonton Soccer Association Facility Camera Policy
- Facility Pass Memo Boarded
- Edmonton Soccer Association Rules and Regulations
- Tri Leisure Centre Spruce Grove
EMSA Codes of Conduct: