- Download and fill the correct (based on destination) travel permit form from ASA website: https://albertasoccer.com/travel-permits/.
- Print your current roster.
- Have your roster signed by your coach – in the lower box that starts with ‘By signing this roster…’.
- Send both the filled in form and the roster to your club for signatures.
- Either you or the club, send signed form and roster to your District (EMSA) for roster confirmation and signatures.
- EMSA will send the signed form and roster to ASA for travel sanctioning.
- ASA will invoice EMSA for the travel permit.
- EMSA will invoice your club for the travel permit.
- The club will invoice the team for the travel permit.